Friday, June 20, 2014

Lounging at Loft 38

Bangalore being the IT Hub of India always had people move to the city for jobs and apparently there was a need for pubs and restaurants to dine out with family and friends.  Loft 38 was the new to add on to the list.

I was ardently awaiting to visit Loft 38, the new talk of the town in Indiranagar. I was stoked to have got the invitation.                           
       

The Aura of Loft 38 is vintage and captivating; making it a must do in anybody and everybody's list. It is spread across ground plus two floors making the place ample and capacious. The neon hue lighting gives a blissful feeling being there.                           


The starters served to us had a pleasant and distinct flavour from around the world.  What I liked the most in the starters was the Curry Leaf Chicken; chicken tossed in curry leaf and spicy onion tomato mix and it tantalized my taste buds.  The menu has also got variant cocktails and mocktails. My favorite mocktail was Melon Soother which was Honey Dew Melon, Lime Juice, Orange Juice & Apricot. 
                          

And in the vegetarian we got to taste the various sorts of starters which included Nachos, Spicy Falafel, Ginger Corn, Crispy Greens Etc. My favorite was Mezze Platter which is displayed below which is Hummus, babaganoush, tzatziki, falafel, marinated olives, kidney bean salad, syrian fattotush, pita and crackers. This was really yummy. 
     

I always craved for burgers and in search of some juicy and tasty burgers. I tried out the Chicken and Jalapeno burger which had minced chicken and jalapenos in a homemade bun. The burger served was succulent and palatable.  
      

After the scrumptious meal, fellow bloggers and I were itching for some desserts. Philadelphia Cheese Cake was a melt in the mouth.This was baked cheese cake with blueberry compote. It was heavenly and I craved for seconds! 


The staff took care of my baby; they were very courteous and kind.  On the whole a stupendous experience with my baby and husband. I would strongly recommend this pace for a lounging experience.


I rate this place as 3.75/5 with good food, ambience and live DJ music.
Address: 100 Feet Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Appareddipalya, Indiranagar, Bangalore

No comments:

Post a Comment